Ptfe Insulation Sleeve
SOLY specializing in the production of high temperature Ptfe Insulation Sleeve (commonly known as teflon) the Ptfe Insulation Sleeve adopts imported high quality Ptfe, the Ptfe Insulation Sleeve with resistance to high temperature, high pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, good self-lubricating properties, etc. Has passed ISO9001:2000 certification. Tel: 86-0512-66672918.
Resistance to high temperature PTFE (commonly known as teflon) the Ptfe Insulation Sleeve pipe USES the import high quality teflon (PTFE commonly known as the king of teflon, plastic) resin, extrusion sintering. The PTFE casing has resistance to high temperature, high pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, good self-lubricating performance and other characteristics, widely used in machine, electronic appliances, automobile, aerospace, chemical industry, communication and other fields. PTFE casing features: high and low temperature resistance, continuous use (80 ℃ -- 260 ℃); Corrosion resistance, resistance to strong acid, strong alkali, chemical reagent, oil); Resistance to high pressure (45 kv/MM).
The main characteristics of Ptfe Insulation Sleeve:
1. The high chemical stability, able to bear all the strong acid, aqua regia, hydrofluoric acid, concentrated hydrochloric acid, nitric acid and fuming sulfuric acid, organic acid, strong alkali, strong oxidant, the reductant, and the effect of various kinds of organic solvents. Very suitable for high purity chemical feed.
2. Widely used temperature: using temperature range of 73 ℃ ~ + 260 ℃.
3. Low coefficient of friction, the friction coefficient is generally only 0.04, is a very excellent self-lubrication material, and the friction coefficient does not change with the change in temperature.
4. The viscous resistance is good, the inner wall of the tube is not easy to stick colloid and chemicals.
5. Excellent aging resistance, can be in outdoor use for a long time.
6. Excellent electric insulation performance: PTFE as the height of the non-polar materials, has good dielectric properties, resistance, dielectric constant is about 2.0, is the smallest in all electrical insulation products.
7. High flexible, bendable.
8. Part of the tube of high transparency, it can be easy to observe the internal fluid status.